Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
My seat is doing the same thing. 2016 rebel with heated seats. I have had the seat cover and foam cushion replaced under warranty already...its doing it again tho...

·
Registered
43 Posts
My seat is doing the same thing. 2016 rebel with heated seats. I have had the seat cover and foam cushion replaced under warranty already...its doing it again tho...
I noticed mine doing the same thing. I just picked it up a week ago. So, you had yours replaced and the new one is doing it too? If that's the case, then it's not a defect, but more of design flaw. There's got to be more doing it, but people either don't care or haven't noticed it yet. It's disappointing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I noticed mine doing the same thing. I just picked it up a week ago. So, you had yours replaced and the new one is doing it too? If that's the case, then it's not a defect, but more of design flaw. There's got to be more doing it, but people either don't care or haven't noticed it yet. It's disappointing.
Go to your dealer and report it... At least if you get it noted then if something gets done in the future you should be ok... Its pretty frustrating to me... they just had my seat cover and cushion replaced, and then the issue is exactly the same and now they are saying its normal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For what it's worth, mine is about a year old, around 15,000 miles and the seats still look brand new to me.
no stretching on drivers seat? check out my attached photos, if yours still looks great would you mind sending me a photo of your seat and your dash with mileage...Im trying to make my case for Chrysler.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
no stretching on drivers seat? check out my attached photos, if yours still looks great would you mind sending me a photo of your seat and your dash with mileage...Im trying to make my case for Chrysler.
Sure, you want to private message me your email address?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I had a 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn rental for about 5 days while the dealership was fixing something on my Rebel. Guess what?...the Big Horns seats were doing exactly the same thing....no kidding. Maybe it is "normal"?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chrysler denied my seat claim.

Hey guys just wanted to keep everyone up to date, So after having the seat cover replaced under warranty by the dealer my exact issue of the stretched out seat fabric returned. I went to the dealer and they said there was nothing more they can do, so i called customer care. They told me to take it to a dealer and get a second opinion and a fresh set of eyes. I took it to another dealer and that dealer took photos and submitted a request to Chrysler for approval to change my seat fabric to a different material. Chrysler denied the claim and now customer service is telling me there is nothing more i can do..... Really Pisseed off at this point. There is no way i will accept the fact that my seat is worn out after less than 10,000 miles on a truck thats 7 moths old.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts