Ram Rebel Forum banner

Installed 2 in spacers

9K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  ootorres89@yahoo.com 
#1 ·
Looks and drives like a champ so far.

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #8 ·
Look like hubcentric spacers. I was toying with the idea of a 1.5" spacer and keeping the stock wheels. My main concern was with there potentially being more stress on the bearings with the added offset.. I may just pull the trigger on them though. With the right hubcentric spacer, you shouldn't have too much of an issue with vibration.. and looks the way the truck should. :)
I havent noticed any changes in the steering or vibrations at all, truck still rides awesome. as long as the spacers are hubcentric, i dont think there will be any issues. Just make sure after installing them to check and re torque them after about 50 miles i'm told.

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Definitely gotta check em' and re-torque. But after that you should be good. I may even say pull em' off when you do your brakes or something just to make sure. I've seen someone install them and they just got bonded to the rotor. It was a pain in the behind to take em' off
Yeah i did a little digging on the spacers and they recommend putting a thin coat of anti-seize compound on so you don't have an issue getting them off. cheap price to pay to keep them from getting stuck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.