Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dug through the forum and see that a part # 68249062AB for the tri-fold cover with I am guessing the small RAM's head, see the attached link http://www.ramrebelforum.com/forum/62585-post28.html

Has anyone ordered a factory cover and is the above part number correct? I am picking up my truck tomorrow and it does not have a tonneau cover. I wanted to order one with it but it is too late because the options were limited due to getting ready for the 2018's.

Anyway, it was only a $500 dollar option from the factory but a $1400 price if the above part number is correct.

Can anyone confirm this is right? I like the RAM'S head logo and would like to get a factory cover but not for $1400.

Also, what other options are there for a comparable tri-fold cover like the factory one.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been looking around and it looks like the Mopar, 82211272AE, Tri-Fold is close to the factory option. I can find that for around $600 give or take. Anyone have this cover?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I made the mistake of getting the factory tonneau cover, and I do not care for it at all. I am planning to take it off and sell it real soon, if I do not trade the Rebel back in and get another Ram Sport this week. They sell for around $600.00 from the dealer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What don't you like about the factory cover or your truck for that matter since you mentioned trading it for a Sport?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts