Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have come across a deal for a new 2016 Rebel for the price of $38k, original MSRP was $50,700. After my green sheet pricing, the total cost of the truck will be $34,919.

I currently have a Jeep Wrangler, and I am tired of not having any space for passenger/hauling.

I would be alright with a lower trim, but I feel like this deal is too good to pass up.

What is the lowest that you have seen new Rebels go for?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is that for the 5.7L with 4x4? If so that is an awesome price. I got my 2016 5.7L 4x4 Rebel last month for 41K. It has all the option except the sunroof.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that for the 5.7L with 4x4? If so that is an awesome price. I got my 2016 5.7L 4x4 Rebel last month for 41K. It has all the option except the sunroof.
Yes! no sunroof, and no ram boxes but has pretty much everything else.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi All,

I have come across a deal for a new 2016 Rebel for the price of $38k, original MSRP was $50,700. After my green sheet pricing, the total cost of the truck will be $34,919.

I currently have a Jeep Wrangler, and I am tired of not having any space for passenger/hauling.

I would be alright with a lower trim, but I feel like this deal is too good to pass up.

What is the lowest that you have seen new Rebels go for?
What dealer? That's insane! Mine around here are about 10k off MSRP.

·
Registered
79 Posts
dodge is doing their 'Ram days' discount. Dealers can take 20% of MSRP on a % of their inventory that has been sitting around too long.
Some dealers are A-hats and won't discount the Rebel even if they can. I just paid 47 for mine (8k off MSRP)....if I had been patient and maybe willing to drive a little further I could have gotten a much better deal...but it had all the options I wanted and was sitting on the lot available only 10 miles away

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What dealer? That's insane! Mine around here are about 10k off MSRP.
The dealer is South County Dodge/Jeep/Ram in St. Louis. They actually had two at this price, but the other one was sold as I was checking out the one I wanted.

I am waiting for the jeep to be repaired from a minor accident, and then everything will be final. They are an awesome dealership. They didn't push me at all, and they are holding the truck until the repairs are fixed (at the dealership). This is my first time at this dealership so I have no loyalty or anything to them. I will say that they give excellent military and first responded discounts.

I did request a build/options sheet for the truck, and on the sheet it states the side steps are included...but they are not on the truck...any idea as to why they would take them off?

I appreciate everyones input!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I did request a build/options sheet for the truck, and on the sheet it states the side steps are included...but they are not on the truck...any idea as to why they would take them off?
Someone said "I'm not buying this truck unless you put steps on it just like the ones on that truck"....and they just pulled out the ratchet and 5 minutes later....sold a truck. Lucky you asked for the build sheet because otherwise...they probably would have sold it without the steps to you.

·
Registered
462 Posts
That's a good enough deal that some time down the road you'll be able to sell it and walk out with cash in your pocket or at least not take on a loss or much of a loss.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Deals are out there. I was not looking but happened on a marked down 2016 Rebel and while I was thinking about it they knocked it down another 20% of MSRP. Purchased the truck on Tuesday after Labor Day. Total markdown of almost $17,000. I jumped.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Still looking. Started getting dealers around $600-$700 for a lease and now I'm down to $485 with taxes and fees. Trying to see if someone will do $485 with zero down and then I'll offer a down payment. One dealer was funny, $1000 down for 39mo at $737. Replied and said I'll go with the offer I just stated and he said he'll match it haha. Amazing how fast $9800 comes off a truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! I am loving the truck. unfortunately, last week someone busted out my passenger side front window damaging the plastic trim and scratched up the door pretty bad. Hoping to get it all fixed asap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts