Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone,

I'm new here and I'm in the market for a Rebel, new or used depending on how much I really want to spend lol. I have a question though. Just how comfortable are the seats.

I'm coming from a Silverado, 06 to be exact. I'm cheap when it comes to vehicles. And the truck is super comfortable and is the biggest reason why I'm not wanting to switch. I travel ALOT for work. Always driving, so please be honest with your assessment.

Another thing, my wife has a Taurus SHO and I've fallen in LOOOVE with the cooled seats, am I blind or is that not an option in Rebels?

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I find the Rebel seats to be very comfortable. I had an 04 GMC 2500HD before this, and I like these seats better than what I had in the GMC. I haven't taken any drives longer than 90 minutes in the Rebel so I can't speak for how they do on a long trip.

Your eyes are not deceiving you. Ventilated seats are not an option on the Rebel. I really wish they were.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Rebel seats are very comfortable (to me)....but I will be missing the ventilated seats my 2014 Durango R/T had.

·
Read Only
108 Posts
Compared to a 2013 F150 lariat seat I had in my old truck they suck. I had to move the rear head rest to the my seat since the front head rest was killing my back. Luckily with the two car seats in the back I had them laying around so you wouldn't notice anything missing back there. 2hrs is the max I can sit in them at a time since after that I start hurting and I never had that problem. The rebel is nice but driving 20,000+ miles a year I'm going for luxury with the next truck than a sporty model truck.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Guess it depends on what you are looking for. Both my son and I have Rebels, previously he had a '13 (I think) big horn and the seats were really soft and comfortable. I asked him about this today after seeing this thread and he said he prefers the Rebel seats for the support they offer compared to his old ride. For me I recently did about five hours highway in the Rebel and have to say that the seats are supportive and comfy but not as cushy as his old truck. I think the difference is he is in his early 30s and I'm not. The Rebel seats do hold/support me better and as said I have no discomfort with them but my son's old truck were overstuffed chair nice. I will note that in the big horn when we were on the beach you would bounce around much more than the Rebel seats. I guess if you are older and do a lot of highway the cushy seats work better but if I was buying a truck for highway use I would not have purchased the Rebel, I would have gone with another Ram but perhaps a Limited or something.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Rebel seats are very comfortable (to me)....but I will be missing the ventilated seats my 2014 Durango R/T had.
I agree with this... I think they're comfy, but I miss my vented seats on my 2016 Dodge Charger Scat Pack.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I came from a Benz so not as comfortable as those and there is no question the seats in the Laramie edition were more comfortable but I did a 250 mile trip this weekend and had no discomfort at all. I am a road trip sort of guy as I prefer driving over flying and for me to put 1000 miles in a day on a car is not uncommon. I would feel comfortable doing the miles in this truck. I have a terrible neck and back and really have had no issues

1 - 9 of 9 Posts