Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone added the two piece hood decal on their Rebel like the one that comes on the Limited Edition Truck?
I like the looks and have been giving it some thought about ordering a set for mine. Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is my decal
That looks real nice. Is it a OEM decal or aftermarket? I am looking at one from Mopar, and one from Ridergrapix. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I used Gloss Black to match the sides, instead of mat black. Added the stripes to the side of the scoop also for more eye appeal!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will be adding the side stripes this week

I've got the extra stripes coming this week and will be applying them when they arrive, will post a pic when they are done. Not certain if I'm going to like it or not, but willing to give it a try, the seller I bought the hood decals from wants a picture of them both applied, so he's giving me the extras for free.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I have this one on order.. Should be here Monday. Gonna be fun trying to get it on straight without any bubbles.
This guy at my work has one of those on his Sport. He didn't put it on so I can't speak of difficulty, but it looks sweet. His truck is black so it's subtle but still there...it looks awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts