Ram Rebel Forum banner

Hey Rebel nation!

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Im a Rebel 
#1 ·
New 6 day owner here in the west Houston area.

I did a little light reading on this forum before purchasing and was able to answer most of my pre-purchase questions. I look forward to learning more about this truck and providing input where I can. I'm still on cloud nine and have continue to be more and more impressed as the days go by with the Rebel.

I'm not sure what all is supposed to be said in these introductory posts but if ya'll have any questions fire away!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Already did an intake, interior/exterior LED's and a stubby antenna. I've got an HID kit on the way and will be blacking out the grill emblem and possibly the brush guard. I am currently reading up on catch cans so that might happening as well.

Other than those things the biggest reason I bought the Rebel is it already has most of what I normally do to my trucks already done. Although I'm sure I will come up with some other things pretty quickly.

#6 ·
Sounds like your truck is going in a good direction! My DIY stubby antenna has been my favorite mod so far. In my opinion, there's nothing more tacky than a 3ft antenna that's shiny and stands out like a soar thumb. I ended up cutting mine down to about 8 inches, reinstalling the ball on the end, and painted it flat black.

#7 ·
I think the Stubby is 4" and even though it looks better than the lightning rod it replaced I think the perfect height would be 8". That would be about level with the top of the hood but either way anything is better than the stocker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.