Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up a 2019 Ram Rebel on October 8th. Mine is blacked out, with the eTorque 5.7L engine and 4x4 package.

This replaced my 1998 Dodge Ram Sport 1500 4x4 which I have had since 2000. I was hoping to reach 2020 with my 1998, however I couldn't afford to keep working on my daily driver. The old '98 is being retired with 260,000 miles on it and will be sold to a friend who will use it as a snow plow truck for a business.

I hope to hear from others that have the 2019 (5th generation) 1500.

Attached are some photos.

Thanks,
Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
How do you like the etorque? I just couldn’t pull the trigger on that option due to a suitcase size lithium battery sitting in the back seat somewhere and a recall on some vins.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Congrats on the handsome Rebel, looks sharp. By the looks of your 98, you take care of your vehicles. Your 19 should last a long time!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So far, I like it. If I had time to build and order one, I had planned on the standard 5.7L hemi. However, I the eTorque has grown on me and I am willing to take a chance on this new technology. Hence, why I also purchased the extended FCA Maximum Care warranty to extend to 7 years/85,000 miles.

If the battery is behind the seat, that would explain the lack of interior storage. My only complaint so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts