Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new Rebel. Seems like a great truck so far.....

Plans include a short antenna (done), a tonneau cover (done), and maybe the flat black decal on the hood. Going to be completely stock otherwise.

I intend to tow a small trailer for some adventures in the future. We hope to explore Moab and the surrounding area, the Oregon Trail, some Lewis and Clark sites, and any other overland type adventures we can dream up in this great country.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from the wet side Mountlake Terrace here. That's a great color, glad they all are not Red or White. I bought mine last December and already have 5600 miles, had the opportunity to get the same color as my Challenger. My mods have all been cosmetic, tint, vinyl on the hood, tri-fold solid bed cover.

-Kenny

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Another hello from the wet side. Like the blue. Nice to see something other than black or granite crystal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went to Pasco today to pick up the new trailer...wind was blowing so hard, we left it there. Will return on Friday and try again.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Rebel! I like the color. Lucky for me I like white since it was the only Rebel on the lot at the time when I bought mine. Looks like you bought it at Lithia. I'm assuming you're in the Spokane area then? I don't see a lot of Rebels where I am down in Southeast WA.

Good luck with the trailer. It's been pretty winder here to lately. Better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Rebel! I like the color. Lucky for me I like white since it was the only Rebel on the lot at the time when I bought mine. Looks like you bought it at Lithia. I'm assuming you're in the Spokane area then? I don't see a lot of Rebels where I am down in Southeast WA.

Good luck with the trailer. It's been pretty winder here to lately. Better safe than sorry.
Lithia in Kennewick. Gret dealership to deal with.

On a side note, I saw a twin to my truck in La Grande, OR today. They also had another blue one at Lithia when I bought mine, but it had a sun roof and I do not fit under a sun roof......unless it is open!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Haha I guess I never considered there might be another Lithia. You must be quite tall if you can't fit in a truck with a sunroof. Mine doesn't have one either and I'm just fine with that. I had one in a previous truck and only opened it once. Not worth it for me. Congrats again on the new truck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts