Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking a couple weeks as I narrowed down my choice of next vehicle. Glad I chose the Rebel!

My new baby is parked out in the driveway, just got home. Love all the advice on these boards, my DeeZee tailgate assist shock (I have two young boys) and bakflip mx4 are already on order.

Anyway, I look forward to figuring out all the electronics tomorrow, then getting back on here for the fun mods! I plan on doing the mopar CAI since it's the only one legal in Cali I think, and maybe the hood intake. Also want to look into cat back exhausts, so I'll read up on which you all think are best!

So stoked!

Bier

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations ! Paint protection would be a great idea when it comes to black especially, try to keep defects to a minimum

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paint protection? I hadn't thought about (nor was I pitched by the salesman) anything like that. I was planning on just doing a good hand wax myself. Am I missing the boat? Please enlighten me!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I definitely shall ! A lot of guys are going with Xpel Ultimate paint protection film. It's a clear film that they wrap your car/truck in, partially or in full. Check these videos out !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts