Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking at a used 2019 rebel with air ride suspension. It’s from a warm weather state but I live in a cold weather state (Maine). Has the cold weather issue with the air ride suspension been fixed yet? All the info I’ve read came from 2018/2019. Also if the solution is concert to coils what is the cost of doing this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m looking at a used 2019 rebel with air ride suspension. It’s from a warm weather state but I live in a cold weather state (Maine). Has the cold weather issue with the air ride suspension been fixed yet? All the info I’ve read came from 2018/2019. Also if the solution is concert to coils what is the cost of doing this?

I just ordered the Kit from Monroe.
Its about 1000 to 1200 Canadian $

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered the Kit from Monroe.
Its about 1000 to 1200 Canadian $
Do you have any part #'s for the kit you ordered? Seeing closer to 2-3000 where I have been looking. I haven't had any issues yet, but mild winters around here for the last cpl of years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Parts were 1000$

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's been a problem since day one. It is never going to be fixed. An air suspension on an off road vehicle is the dumbest idea ever. Get your Rebel without it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts