Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I went to a charity car show at the dealership where I ordered my Rebel. As I pulled up there sat a car carrier with my truck! Today I picked it up and brought it home, 9 weeks and 2 days from order to delivery. Love it so far! Ride is great, interior very comfortable, plenty of storage space. Will be out on the highways and byways tomorrow for a complete shakedown run.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
It looks like from the pictures that one taillight has the chrome ring and one doesn't. Should be without the chrome trim on the rebel. I would have the dealer correct that if you haven't mentioned it already to them.
Congrats on the truck looks good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Eye! The Dealer picked it up when they did their inspection. The one with the white trim around the edge is a taillight off a Lamamie.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats, that's to cool for it to there that day. Starting to think the plant needs some new final inspectors or they need glasses

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, it's beautiful.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Congrats on the Rebel.

That color combination is one of my favorites, mostly because the black exterior helps to blend with the interior's color scheme.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks great (other than the little things you are already aware of) Congrats on getting the new truck and enjoy.

*I agree with Dodgeguy2261 that they seriously need someone to do better Q/A checks at the plant because apparently someone was taking one **** of a lunch break !*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts