Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the truck to a local detail shop and had them give the works. I have been taking all of my autos there since the 1980's, and have never had any rust or paint issues, even on my 07 ram that I traded in on the Rebel. And best of all, no need to spend a day waxing the paint. I take it back every year for a free buff and shine. :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Do you know what kind of products they used ? That's great that they did everything one time for you though, soo convenient !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! How much did all of that cost you, and can forum members get in on that deal? :D
It was $695.00 and anyone can go there to get their autos done. I like the fact that you make an appointment and drop it off in the morning and pick it up in the late afternoon the same day.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know what kind of products they used ? That's great that they did everything one time for you though, soo convenient !
I am not sure what king of product they use, But it works great. Everyone that goes their really likes the quality of service they get.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Chemical Guys is a good brand that I notice quite a few detailers use, so maybe that's what these guys use. Fortunately as a regular person you can buy those products, it's not exclusive to people in that industry. Don't forget to check out forums on detailing, lots of information their whether you want to detail yourself or arm yourself with better information before approaching a professional detailer.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Chemical guys does have some good stuff. Very main stream and they sell in bulk. A lot of their products can be reduced 10:1 or even 15:1 which makes them last super long. I personally used to use their car shampoo and it's pretty darn good. Still prefer Meguiars Gold Class or the Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am not sure what king of product they use, But it works great. Everyone that goes their really likes the quality of service they get.
Thanks again for the tip- I am scheduled to get mine done on Friday! That place is very well known by many of my family and friends on the SW side.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again for the tip- I am scheduled to get mine done on Friday! That place is very well known by many of my family and friends on the SW side.
Wiz, You are welcome. Wait until you see how nice it will look when you get it back. Glad to help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts