Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have had my Red Rebel since November '15 and truly enjoy the ride, available power and all the options it has. Ram did a nice job with this truck and I look forward to Power Wagon version coming out in the Fall. No pics to post and no mods yet, still contemplating. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Are you considering the Power Wagon too, or possibly trading in for it?

Any ideas on what you might want to change with your Rebel?

Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maverick,

If I truly had a "need" for the Power Wagon I would. Since I have parted ways with a 9600 lb. boat/trailer package I no longer have that need. Some mods am I looking to make are a stubby antenna, custom hood wrap, winch and some off-road lighting. Not going crazy for now, would like to see what other folks do and take some ideas from them.

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Maverick,

If I truly had a "need" for the Power Wagon I would. Since I have parted ways with a 9600 lb. boat/trailer package I no longer have that need. Some mods am I looking to make are a stubby antenna, custom hood wrap, winch and some off-road lighting. Not going crazy for now, would like to see what other folks do and take some ideas from them.
Any ideas or prospects on the wrap?

You should be able to find some ideas from other users on the forum, so you are in the right place.

Great to have you here.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Maverick,

At least you're looking for good reasons to own one, some guys just get the biggest and baddest thing out there just because. Not that there's anything wrong with that but having a reason behind it is more of a powerful reason.

·
Registered
510 Posts
At least you're looking for good reasons to own one, some guys just get the biggest and baddest thing out there just because. Not that there's anything wrong with that but having a reason behind it is more of a powerful reason.
I agree. You can buy whatever truck for whatever reason, but I laugh a bit at guys who buy the biggest truck simply to have the biggest truck. I think its a very American thing to think "bigger is better".

·
Registered
660 Posts
I agree. You can buy whatever truck for whatever reason, but I laugh a bit at guys who buy the biggest truck simply to have the biggest truck. I think its a very American thing to think "bigger is better".
Every country I ever visited/lived in, the guys were thinking "bigger is better" about something. And it's not always trucks. :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
All comes down to ego, let that go and you'll be content with what you have or what fits your needs.

Although I can see how going top spec with a show truck or a truck build is justified... having a top trim/spec just makes it 'complete'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts