Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here's mine in Colorado. It's overcast today so the granite crystal doesn't 'pop' like it does in the sun, I'll get back with you on that.
Very nice. That's the color I ordered. Does the exhaust have any rumble to it.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

·
Registered
70 Posts
When you first fire it up it makes a nice, deep, kind of low-key rumble. Inside the cab, though, when you're driving you probably won't hear it. Every time I drive it I am amazed at how quiet it is inside. Its like night and day vs. my former '04 Durango, I can actually hear the stereo now and it sounds great!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you first fire it up it makes a nice, deep, kind of low-key rumble. Inside the cab, though, when you're driving you probably won't hear it. Every time I drive it I am amazed at how quiet it is inside. Its like night and day vs. my former '04 Durango, I can actually hear the stereo now and it sounds great!
There has been growing interest by truck makers to make trucks more luxurious and much like the experience you'd get from the cabin of an SUV, so that isn't entirely surprising but good to hear it from an owner.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here is a nice picture of it. Still wanna get the front windows tint to match the back.
Sweet! Looks exactly like mine with 2 exceptions: 1) I'm like you, I hinted my windows the day after I got it, and 2) yours looks like it has the chrome rings around the headlights (just like the 1st picture in this thread), mine are black. This was discussed in another thread in this forum, still wonder why that is?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts