Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm just thinking if a 1500 bumper fits. the other 1500 bumpers they have might fit also.

While this look works well on other vehicles.. i don't like how it looks on the rebel.

·
Registered
261 Posts
i'm just thinking if a 1500 bumper fits. the other 1500 bumpers they have might fit also.

While this look works well on other vehicles.. i don't like how it looks on the rebel.
oh, they'll fit but you'll have to trim your grill and take the pieces out under the headlights. fab fours bumpers are heavy too 2x what you have now.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I always find it funny how dealers don't do any real research into the vehicle before they copy and paste the description of options and features.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Alright, that seems like a bit of over kill to me at this point. What is anyone going to use such a massive front bumper for?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Wow that's a hideous aftermarket bumper. Effective but hideous. Why would dealerships pre-install that instead of selling the Rebel as is?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The chrome nerf bars take the cake. The Rebel to me is a truck that was put out to fight the "Lets chrome...EVERYTHING" mindset. Then someone goes EXTREME on this one and puts a black zombie apocalypse bumper on it, black hood stripe, black roll bar, then at the very end says maybe it needs a lil bling and throws chrome nerf bars on it. WTH? When I look at my Rebel last thought I would ever have is "needs more chrome."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts