Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a Carven progressive series direct fit exhaust kit. They direct fit any 09-17 Ram 1500 (REBEL included), super easy install. I'm not a car guy and I installed myself. Got this guy brand new last week. Installed it yesterday. It soundsamazing but unfortunately my fiancé hates it and she runs the show, so I tookit off today. I drove about 3-5 miles with it installed, so it's basically still brand new. This is the less noisy of the 2 exhausts offered by Carven,but still sounds amazing. I hopped back in my Rebel after I took it off and nowit sounds super whimpy to me. Comes new on Carven's site for $299 + shipping. I'll let it go for $275, freeshipping. PayPal preferred. Check out the Carven website if you want more info. Tons of youtube videos on it as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am still waiting for him to get back to me
lol **** maybe he changed his mind on selling it. I've always ran Magnaflows on everything but these Hemi's seem to have a certain raspy sound even with stock muffler that either a mild flowmaster or the Carven would sound good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts