Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the muffler shop and had a Flowmaster Super 10, or the muffler from the "Outlaw" package. WOW!!!

I've only had it about an hour, but I am impressed! There IS drone in the cab, but it's not horrible. For $150 installed, I'll take it!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't planning on a video since it sounds EXACTLY like the Outlaw videos posted on YouTube from Mr. Frank Raymore Jr......I am NOT one to "Tell and not Show"........but if you still want more clips, I guess I can post something in a few days.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Oh man that just sounds glorious on startup. Then it calms down a bit when it's all warmed up and you flat foot it and all **** breaks loose again ! Love it !

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice job man, sounds awesome. I was still up in the air with mine, but based on drone comments on research went with the Spintech instead. Just want to sit out side now and keep pressing remote start button and listen all day. Thanks for the vids.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice job man, sounds awesome. I was still up in the air with mine, but based on drone comments on research went with the Spintech instead. Just want to sit out side now and keep pressing remote start button and listen all day. Thanks for the vids.
The Spintech was on my radar along with the Cherry Bomb Extreme, but couldn't justify the extra cost for a similar sound. GREAT choice either way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts