Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple topic but wondering if anyone found a nice looking set of rubber mats that flow nicely with the look of the Rebel interior that fit well. I love the tire tread rubber mats they have available for the wranglers and wishe they'd make some for this truck to go nicely with the tire treads on the seats.... ideas anyone?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the heavy duty weather tech looking set that came with my rebel from the dealer. Black with the red ram head logo on the mats.

·
Registered
660 Posts
They were provided with mine, too. They do a pretty good job of catching snow and dirt. The ribs are fairly deep in the front.

·
Registered
555 Posts
They were provided with mine, too. They do a pretty good job of catching snow and dirt. The ribs are fairly deep in the front.
Yeah they're awesome, and they get really clean with a couple minutes of power washing. Even with a bit of soap to help the cleaning action since sometimes a film of dirt can be left over.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I took the Weathertech out of our 2013 Ram and a little modifications and fits like a glove. Here in Maine we need all the carpet covered this time of year.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the all weather rubber mats (don't they all come with?) in the Rebel, but I'll probably be swapping out with WeatherTechs shortly. Already have them here, just are in that stack of parts I haven't gotten to installing yet..

·
Registered
159 Posts
Mine came with the truck and for the purpose they work great, but I don't like the color much. They are a grey that doesn't really match the rest of the truck. Wish they were black.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Would be even better if it said Rebel, since that will make it truly special rather than how it is now, which can come off as any regular RAM mat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I removed my 'summer' RAM logo mats and just replaced with the Husky custom fit ones for fall/winter. LOVE THEM. Much better than the WeatherTech ones I had in my last vehicle - which we basically just a slippery water basin. The Husky has traction/rubberized finish and doesnt have any holes where the clips go - and where the salty water leaks out. So glad I switched...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts