Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple topic but wondering if anyone found a nice looking set of rubber mats that flow nicely with the look of the Rebel interior that fit well. I love the tire tread rubber mats they have available for the wranglers and wishe they'd make some for this truck to go nicely with the tire treads on the seats.... ideas anyone?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the all weather rubber mats (don't they all come with?) in the Rebel, but I'll probably be swapping out with WeatherTechs shortly. Already have them here, just are in that stack of parts I haven't gotten to installing yet..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I removed my 'summer' RAM logo mats and just replaced with the Husky custom fit ones for fall/winter. LOVE THEM. Much better than the WeatherTech ones I had in my last vehicle - which we basically just a slippery water basin. The Husky has traction/rubberized finish and doesnt have any holes where the clips go - and where the salty water leaks out. So glad I switched...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.