Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Guess you'll be using the Ram Rebel for your hunting needs.
Also, is that your garage? Curious about the other truck in there.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Do you plan on using the rebel to haul around your projects? I see one in the back their (a Ford?) that looks like you're working on.'

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum! Guess you'll be using the Ram Rebel for your hunting needs.
Also, is that your garage? Curious about the other truck in there.
This pic is of my spousal avoidance center or man cave
The project truck is a 1953 Dodge Pickup Express. Bought it 30 years ago and have had a ton of fun in it. Just cruising and chasing girls. 354 Hemi and brainless 727 tranny. Just fired it up after setting for 18 years.

·
Registered
660 Posts
This pic is of my spousal avoidance center or man cave
The project truck is a 1953 Dodge Pickup Express. Bought it 30 years ago and have had a ton of fun in it. Just cruising and chasing girls. 354 Hemi and brainless 727 tranny. Just fired it up after setting for 18 years.
You can't just post all this here like that, darnit! We need more and better pictures! We don't care if they're old photos that you have to scan or take pictures of with your phone! We Want Pictures!

Seriously, nice old trucks deserve to be shown off, even with a little dust! After all, they're trucks. And we love 'em.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Speaking of which, I did a quick search for a '56 image to get a better view of the front grill. Remember the thread from last week or so where a '50's GMC front grill was compared to the Rebel's? I can't find that particular thread easily to crosslink. But in that same vein of thinking, here's a full view of the '53.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts