Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Love how your red rebel looks which looks better to me in your pictures than what's in the header of the forum and the original post in this thread.
Justice has been served.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yea the red in real life is way different than the OP picture. The bright red is a much better shade than the dark red. It always surprises me how different promo shots can be from the actual color is.

·
Registered
176 Posts
IMO, the Flame Red goes best with the red accents of the interior. White was my first choice, but I'm glad I chose red. It stands out.

Attachments

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice picture! Red does look better with the interior but black is a runner up. You can never go wrong with a red and black combo.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice picture! Red does look better with the interior but black is a runner up. You can never go wrong with a red and black combo.
I'm patiently waiting for someone with a red Rebel to come along and creatively wrap their Rebel with some camo wrap... which should still go well with the interior. But some hint of red on the exterior will help that, not 100% camo.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Can't really imagine partially wrapping the Ram in camo without it looking a bit odd. Most people who do partially wrap their Rams only wrap the black bottom part.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's just going to take some creativity, when it comes to wrapping there's quite a lot you can do. Who knows, depending on what other promotional work Ram decides to do we can see them doing one-off unique things like that to the Rebel.

·
Registered
555 Posts
You probably get a lot of look in it, one of them being that lady in the background sitting in the front passenger seat of that charger.

·
Registered
680 Posts
It looks great and I'm sure more than one head will turn when you're cruising around in it. Not sure if that's a lady in the charger though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts