Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a few paint flaws but nothing that can't be fixed otherwise turned out pretty darn good.>:)

Attachments

Reactions: Eric

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found a run in the clear, and a chunk of dirt in the clear. Has some scratches in one fender flare but not to worried about that since they are getting painted. Amazing what you find when the weather clears up. Just hit 250 miles on her.

One thing I found out today is my truck will lock with the key fob still inside. :eek:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Found a run in the clear, and a chunk of dirt in the clear. Has some scratches in one fender flare but not to worried about that since they are getting painted. Amazing what you find when the weather clears up. Just hit 250 miles on her.

One thing I found out today is my truck will lock with the key fob still inside. :eek:
I think if you look close enough to any vehicle, you can find flaws.

As for the keyfob, I've tried to on purpose and it wouldn't lock. Curious.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I look them over pretty good but this was bought on a rainy night and we finally have good weather but you are correct on flaws. Not going to jump up and down about it because It's a truck the will get battle wounds over time. As for the locks, I was shocked that it did lock with the key fob inside. Was at a friends house today and had to hitch a ride back home to get my other fob to get back into it. My kid hit the door locks and bam, we were locked out staring at my keys inside..lol

Tried it again with me sitting inside the truck and hit it again and it locked again. Looking at the set up's on the u connect to see if there is something not set correctly.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Is that the keyless setup? Because as long as the fob is within 5 feet of my truck, when my hand slips behind either front handle, she's unlocked. No possible way to lock the fob in a keyless Rebel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have the push button start option so that might be the issue on why it locked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts