Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we got the first measurable snow of the season. So, I grabbed my camera and took the Rebel out for a video. While there wasn't a ton of snow on the roads, the Rebel was unfazed by what there was. What I found more interesting was how the truck felt in the gusty winds. I'm used to being blown all over the place when the gusts get above 25mph. I really didn't feel anything today. Not sure if it's the different profile of the Rebel (as compared to the F150) or I just wasn't noticing it today. I look forward to a heavier snow event so I can really have a good test for the Rebel!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Could be the different profile. The F150 bumper looks more angular to me compared to the Ram Rebel's. Will be interesting to hear the drive feel of the Rebel with 25mph winds.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love the Rebel in both the snow and in wind. I didn't even notice the stronger winds today until I tried to get out of the truck and realized I had to give it a little bit more nerd-weight than usual.

I used to get thrown all over the road in the Rubicon, and it took a lot of wrangling to keep that box between the lines.

I should note, the Rubicon was pretty decent in the snow too. ;)

167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Rebel did pretty well in the small amount of snow we had and the high wind. Tomorrow will be a better test as we are supposed to get a decent snow overnight....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts