Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Is it the grille that you changed?

The first mod that I would like is a light bar on the roof or maybe attached to the front grille.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Along with the skid plate, i'd black out the RAM badge on the grille; it helps to create a cleaner look and stays consistent with all the other badges.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Ah, I see it now. It does make the front look much different, but its not so different that you can tell immediately what is different.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've always ran stock wheels. I'm weird though. Aftermarket wheels almost always look tacky in my opinion. But that's just me

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've always ran stock wheels. I'm weird though. Aftermarket wheels almost always look tacky in my opinion. But that's just me
It's all good. To each their own. I'm not sure which wheels I want yet -- I want to see some wheels actually on other guys' Rebels before deciding.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If I buy a rebel (price is a major factor for me, below 44K) I'd probably tint the windows first then change the exhaust if it sounds weak and then change the rims. Don't like em sorry. Probably throw a KN filter in as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I actually like the wheels. And listening to the video it sounds like a good exhaust note. Like a hemi should. My first thing I would change is also to a K+n filter. If I get it set up how I want it I won't change much

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am tinting the Front windows First (Aka Friday Morning) still debating if I want to do windshield brow as well while its there. I like a mean sounded exhaust so that will probably come once the wow factor wears off.
The Stock wheels are growing on me but I typically always change them so we will see how that goes.

·
Registered
510 Posts
What kind of wheels would you change to though? Is it change for the sake of it, or are you wanting different wheels to make the ehicle more capable in some specific scenario?

Or are we talking about rims when we say wheels?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I am tinting the Front windows First (Aka Friday Morning) still debating if I want to do windshield brow as well while its there. I like a mean sounded exhaust so that will probably come once the wow factor wears off.
The Stock wheels are growing on me but I typically always change them so we will see how that goes.
Good call on tinting your windows, with the Rebel to be my daily i'll need it as well and have to figure out what percent tint i'll want, what percent tint do you have in mind?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good call on tinting your windows, with the Rebel to be my daily i'll need it as well and have to figure out what percent tint i'll want, what percent tint do you have in mind?
I matched the rears so 20% up front and i did a small Arch from the Line up in the same 20% on the front windshield. not to much to attract attention or look like the goofy straight line following the natural curve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts