Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm soooo gald I waited to purchase my Rebel, I was very upset the Rebel never had the Blue color options and I didn't want to with a Laramie. Anybody else excited for the new color options in the Ram lineup? I'll be heading top dealers once they hit the showroom floor. I never gave Ram a second look, but now I can't take my eyes off what there doing! Great Direction. Def. have me switched

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stopped into the local Dodge dealership Monday at Noon to inquire about new tires for my 2014 Durango and seen the Blue Streak Rebel. Traded in Durango on the spot and Picked up the Rebel at 7PM. I love this color!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't found a dealer near me who has one in stock yet. Would have to order mine. Said would take 6weeks and 1000 down.

·
Registered
660 Posts
But then you get all the options you want and you don't have to compromise some just because the dealer didn't order what you wanted. Examples were the Rebel instrument cluster and the limited slip differential, both of which are thankfully now standard. A lot of dealers had Rebels they didn't order with them, sitting on their lots. And you may or may not want options like a sunroof or Rambox and be limited in choices there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts