Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I see you blacked out the badges too. Fender flares aren't usually something I like but they look like they blend in perfectly on your black rebel.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks great. Got a part number of the flares?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great. Got a part number of the flares?
On the rough country website they are the only ones listed for a 2015 dodge ram 2500, theyre the same as the 3500 ones, in the rivet style.
SKU: F-D21011
$299.95 USD

They fit perfect, but are not the same ones they posted as a photo. They cut out around the headlight, but overlap the headlight by about 1 cm. For me in canada, they were much cheaper than the 750 CAD bushwacker ones

I see you blacked out the badges too. Fender flares aren't usually something I like but they look like they blend in perfectly on your black rebel.
No thats factory, the red hemi badge had to be removed to fit the flares, havent figured out how to stick it back on yet
thanks

·
Registered
660 Posts
I like the look of the pocket flares but I'm avoiding adding more shiny bits to my truck as I plan. I'd prefer to find dark tinted or black capped screws to use instead of the shiny ones that all these pocket flares include.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like the look of the pocket flares but I'm avoiding adding more shiny bits to my truck as I plan. I'd prefer to find dark tinted or black capped screws to use instead of the shiny ones that all these pocket flares include.
Not sure about the rough country ones, but the Flare 1 ones that I got you added the rivets on, so you could easily trade them out for black ones if you can find some to use there instead, and I agree on the no shiny stuff. When I bought this I said to the dealer no chrome, none. Last truck was all chrome, too much work.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Strange, was just on my phone and could not see his pics, but on my laptop on the full site version I can see them and they look good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts