Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed Fender flare. Don't make the mistake I made. Buy ram 2500 flare thry will fit perfectly to Rebel and flush with bumper.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Brother.
Lund w shape Nerf Bar. Looks great but rob ground clearance. These flares are FROM FLARE1ONE. MAKE SURE YOU ORDER RAM 2500 INSTEAD OF 1500. WILL FLUSH BETTER WITH BUMPER.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fender flare item number 111747278077. These are texture one. You also can order smooth finish. I got smooth finish blended in perfectly with other accessories.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Look on eBay flare1one . Or google flare1one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
so these bolted on without any modifications as opposed to the bushwhackers?
Please advise. Much cheaper than other flares
Thanks
Todd

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes just bolt on as stock flares

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have 2 inch spacers on. Or negative offset wheels will be nice otherwise this thing will look like a boat.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very easy about 15 minute to take them off. Take off all the screws. Pull the push pin out. Top center of fender that is little tricky I did cut them off. Pull the tape off cleaned with googone.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks, decided to order myself some bushwacker pocket flares. Decided against the max coverage because those seem a bit too much?
hope this is enough for me
Front Flare Tire Coverage:

Rear Flare Tire Coverage:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Did you have to remove the Hemi 5.7L badge to get these on? Or was that just a part of debadging? Got a set on order right now, going to put them on black for now but was considering having them painted to match the red interior trim. If I like the black will just stay with that, and it does look good on yours in the pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes HEMI 5.7L Badge need to be removed.
I will keep them black they blended in with bumper and grill.

Reactions: ballenbc
1 - 20 of 36 Posts