Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Swaping stock exhaust with dynomax vt. Muffler shop working on truck while I am typing.

Attachments

Reactions: Corey

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forget to mention drove 25 miles to get it done today. Can't wait till tomorrow.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice beefy rumble at idle more aggressive sound than stock at cruising. Bark the way hemi supposed to be if you stomp the paddle. No drone I mean nada at any rpm.

Reactions: Corey

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another update after about 50 freeway miles cruse set at 60 mph got 22MPG AVG. First time my truck hit 20 Mpg mark 800+ miles on odometer

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another update after about 50 freeway miles cruse set at 60 mph got 22MPG AVG. First time my truck hit 20 Mpg mark 800+ miles on odometer
What kind of mpg were you getting before? I have about 800 on my new rebel and I'm averaging 15 tops on the highway.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is exactly where I were driving between 65-70 Mph. Now I am at 17 + at same driving conditions.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Honestly I never noticed much difference May be owner go little easy after a while on the gas paddle..

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Do you guys think that the Rebel's MPG improves after the initial break in period?
I have around 11k on mine now and I haven't seen any drastic change in MPG after break in period. Maybe MARGINALLY better but nothing to brag about.

I am though impressed with the MPG. I do about 85% HWY and 15% CTY and my trip average is always 18-21. I am pretty easy with the skinny pedal though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can you hear the valve rattling inside on the muffler? A lot of people were having a rattle issue last time I heard. I was thinking of getting one of these a while back.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can you hear the valve rattling inside on the muffler? A lot of people were having a rattle issue last time I heard. I was thinking of getting one of these a while back.
I heard the same thing from multiple people. I actually just pulled the trigger on a Corsa catback on the weekend. Loving it so far... crazy loud when starting in the morning though when it's cold.. (I mean piss off the neighbours loud.... love it!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts