Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not yet bought my Rebel will be finalizing the paperwork tomorrow but I will be doing electric exhaust cutouts. I have them on order from Granatelli motor sports they have a new one touch system will be posting video of before and after and maybe an install video if my buddy will let me use his lift at shop

I was wondering if anyone here has done something like this

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was thinking about doing something like that, but you need to have headers to do the cutouts ? Another thing being if you have the cutouts will the cutouts cause the truck to throw a code because of the exhaust bypassing sensors or cat. Converter ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
As long as the cutout is after the cats (more specifically, after the O2 sensor after the cat), there will be no codes thrown. If you do it in front of the cats, you will need programming or O2 simulators to keep from throwing a code.

You do not need headers to have a cutout. You might lose a little low end torque but it will be minimal (this happens with or without headers).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why are you adding cutouts? Just curious. I'm assuming it's so that you can annoy people driving their Prius's and Tesla's as you pass them on the interstate. >:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts