Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried ordering my new Rebel today and the salesman couldn't find the option for folding mirrors and tried telling me that the folding mirrors are NOT an option. I know others on here have them, but maybe they are discontinued for the 2017 model. Also he couldn't find parking sensors....is that an option, or standard? If its an option, does anyone know the cost, and are they worth it? Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've got them. Think they are on the luxury group.

This is off my sticker:

Luxury Group $695
LED Bed Lighting
Power Heated Mirrors with Power Fold-Away
Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror
Exterior Mirrors with Courtesy Lamps
Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
Overhead Console with Garage Door Opener

·
Registered
5 Posts
The rear camera and parking sensors are separate to the Luxury Group @WillardsRAM mentioned. My opinion is that I would not buy this truck without the rear camera. In parking lots, I actually find it easier to back into a parking spot with the camera/sensors than pulling straight in. I wish there was a camera in front as I'm still trying to get a feel for bumper distance to objects since the hood limits visibility.

Rear Camera and Park Assist Group $595
ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
ParkView™ Rear Back-Up Camera

·
Registered
23 Posts
The rear camera and parking sensors are separate to the Luxury Group @WillardsRAM mentioned. My opinion is that I would not buy this truck without the rear camera. In parking lots, I actually find it easier to back into a parking spot with the camera/sensors than pulling straight in. I wish there was a camera in front as I'm still trying to get a feel for bumper distance to objects since the hood limits visibility.

Rear Camera and Park Assist Group $595
ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
ParkView™ Rear Back-Up Camera
Agreed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts