Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a rebel and love it, but I want more power was considering the diablo tuner but wasn't sure if it would render the air suspension useless

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I don't see why it would render the air suspension useless. You should have the full adjustability of the suspension.

·
Registered
79 Posts
To use a tuner you need to install an unlocked PCM (or take the one in your truck out and send it away to have it unlocked).
Installing an unlocked PCM does not have any adverse effects on the truck (because I have one in my truck already) and the tuner is nothing more than a remapping of transmission and engine values with no impacts to the air suspension

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I wasn't sure if the air suspension is controlled through engine control unit or body control unit and I was thinking of just buying an unlocked one from diablo sports that way I'm not down a vehicle

·
Registered
79 Posts
I finally got all my ducks in a row with my procharger install (will be finished up next week the American Holiday is getting in the way and I can't have the truck down)....but I've been playing with the Diablo tuner and it has no settings for adjusting suspension that I can find.

It can turn off the speed limiter though ;)

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I finally got all my ducks in a row with my procharger install (will be finished up next week the American Holiday is getting in the way and I can't have the truck down)....but I've been playing with the Diablo tuner and it has no settings for adjusting suspension that I can find.

It can turn off the speed limiter though ;)
I absolutely cannot wait to see a procharger in a Rebel.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts