Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 2017 Rebel, already blacked it out, I work for a Ram Dealer, right now there is only one blackout rebel with the red interior in Canada and it is in transit (not even landed at the dealer) So I got everything I wanted and blacked it out myself. Glad to meet everyone, if you have any questions about the features on your truck I am happy to help! (I do not work in the shop so I cant help with any mechanical questions) before and after shots below! She's a little dirty, it rained here today.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice to meet ya!

Yea, I got a question... can you tell me how to keep the rear end of my truck from raising up when I'm trying to unhitch my camper? Tire Jack Mode only seems to make a difference when putting weight ON the truck, but not taking it off.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Nice to meet ya!

Yea, I got a question... can you tell me how to keep the rear end of my truck from raising up when I'm trying to unhitch my camper? Tire Jack Mode only seems to make a difference when putting weight ON the truck, but not taking it off.
I have found the same issue (if you want to call it that) with tire jack mode. For me though, after like 30 seconds it will re-adjust back down.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a new 2017 Rebel, already blacked it out, I work for a Ram Dealer, right now there is only one blackout rebel with the red interior in Canada and it is in transit (not even landed at the dealer) So I got everything I wanted and blacked it out myself. Glad to meet everyone, if you have any questions about the features on your truck I am happy to help! (I do not work in the shop so I cant help with any mechanical questions) before and after shots below! She's a little dirty, it rained here today.
Doing the same with my new black Rebel. How did you blacken the grill RAM letters?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.