Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 2017 Rebel, already blacked it out, I work for a Ram Dealer, right now there is only one blackout rebel with the red interior in Canada and it is in transit (not even landed at the dealer) So I got everything I wanted and blacked it out myself. Glad to meet everyone, if you have any questions about the features on your truck I am happy to help! (I do not work in the shop so I cant help with any mechanical questions) before and after shots below! She's a little dirty, it rained here today.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Nice to meet ya!

Yea, I got a question... can you tell me how to keep the rear end of my truck from raising up when I'm trying to unhitch my camper? Tire Jack Mode only seems to make a difference when putting weight ON the truck, but not taking it off.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
looks good!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Nice to meet ya!

Yea, I got a question... can you tell me how to keep the rear end of my truck from raising up when I'm trying to unhitch my camper? Tire Jack Mode only seems to make a difference when putting weight ON the truck, but not taking it off.
I have found the same issue (if you want to call it that) with tire jack mode. For me though, after like 30 seconds it will re-adjust back down.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The truck going back down is not the issue. Getting the ball to drop out of the hitch, when I'm raising the camper to disconnect, is the issue.

(sorry the thread sort of got hijacked!)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a new 2017 Rebel, already blacked it out, I work for a Ram Dealer, right now there is only one blackout rebel with the red interior in Canada and it is in transit (not even landed at the dealer) So I got everything I wanted and blacked it out myself. Glad to meet everyone, if you have any questions about the features on your truck I am happy to help! (I do not work in the shop so I cant help with any mechanical questions) before and after shots below! She's a little dirty, it rained here today.
Doing the same with my new black Rebel. How did you blacken the grill RAM letters?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts