Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone get the optional power sunroof? Was it worth the cost? It would be nice to have one while driving on trails.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I highly doubt it, the "vent mode" only sticks up about 2 inches max. The "open mode" goes inside the roof so no issue there.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would the sun roof also stop you from being able to affix roof rails?
That is a very good point. I think this will be dependent on what kind of rails you get but just to err on the side of caution, maybe a sun roof isn't the best choice.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I really don't think it would it does not stick up much. But besides that why would you want to put a big ol Sun roof in the middle of the beautiful special black headliner?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Would the sun roof also stop you from being able to affix roof rails?
who uses roof rails on a pickup? chuck it in the bed matey ;) Regardless, no it shouldn't...

P.S Second for the rear window, best thing in the league. I special ordered my ranger a few years back because i couldn't find on e on the lot with it!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
who uses roof rails on a pickup? chuck it in the bed matey ;) Regardless, no it shouldn't...

P.S Second for the rear window, best thing in the league. I special ordered my ranger a few years back because i couldn't find on e on the lot with it!!
Which is what most folks do, seeing a RAM with a roof rail system is very uncommon, can't even recall when I seen one in person.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh I see what you mean now. That seems to be a lot more convenient than a roof rack. More space for longer objects.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mine is on order. Yes, I'll have a sunroof! It'll be my first vehicle with a sunroof :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well I'm "jelley" of you guys with sunroofs, couldn't find one around my parts that had one and unfortunately I did have the time to order one (long story short my previous truck got wrecked, not by me, and I needed a replacement asap). I guess I could always go aftermarket because they hold up well. haha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts