Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debadge the front doors. Will install REBEL Badge once received, on the way. Debating on tail gate big bold RAM.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for info. Are not these forms and members life saver?

·
Registered
261 Posts
ya buddy, for the most part. I'm waiting for someone to switch to the chrome letters! I like the big RAM on the tailgate.

·
Registered
7 Posts
1500 off Rebel on.

I removed the 1500 and replaced it with Rebel. Left RAM in place. Seams everyone is removing ram & 1500, Let me know what you think?

BTW removing the 1500 leaving just RAM looked nice. Almost left Rebel off, leaving just Ram looked so good.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
holes behind the R A M 2 each letter.
Hey Joe, are you positive there are holes? I have gotten mixed answers from the dealership and some body shops?

I have debadged everything except the large RAM on the tailgate and the Rebel on the tailgate. Looks pretty clean. I also plasti-dipped the RAM on the Grill. Will try to get some pics up later today.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Hey Joe, are you positive there are holes? I have gotten mixed answers from the dealership and some body shops?
Only one way to find out! ;)

Yes, there are holes back there! If you don't want to have to fill the holes and repaint your tailgate, I would suggest leaving them on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts