Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys And Girls,I Traded My 2011 Ford Raptor, In For A 2016 Rebel 5.7, At Heart I Am A Mopar Guy,In My Stable Is, A 2016 1of1 Viper ACR, 2014 Jeep SRT8,2005 RC Ram SRT10, I Will Say The Raptor Was Awesome ,But The Transmission Was A Total Nightmare, And Had Enough,,,:laugh: Came Back To The Ram,This Is My 5TH Ram ,And Love This Truck. Glad To Be Here , Thx Jeff

·
Registered
680 Posts
Heard the 2011 Ford Raptor transmission was aggressively engaging into 2nd and 3rd gear in the cold among other shifting problems. Haven't heard of this happening with the Rebel. :D

Going to make any mods to your Rebel?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes , Mods Include A Magnaflow CatBack With The Black Tips, Did Headers On The Ford, But Keeping It On A Lower Key On This One, Simple Stuff , Tinted The Fronts, Mopar Side Steps , Thats A Bout It For Now. Lost 6th Gear On The Ford Tranny, It Banged Going From 1st To 2nd, Nasty, Felt Like I Got Hit From Behind , Also Going From Drive To Reverse, Loved The Truck ,Hated The Trans.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi Guys And Girls,I Traded My 2011 Ford Raptor, In For A 2016 Rebel 5.7, At Heart I Am A Mopar Guy,In My Stable Is, A 2016 1of1 Viper ACR, 2014 Jeep SRT8,2005 RC Ram SRT10, I Will Say The Raptor Was Awesome ,But The Transmission Was A Total Nightmare, And Had Enough,,,:laugh: Came Back To The Ram,This Is My 5TH Ram ,And Love This Truck. Glad To Be Here , Thx Jeff
WOW......Whatever you do for a living, whoever you work for - are they hiring?!?!?! haha! You are doing SOMETHING right! Congrats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts