Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Still debating on this truck....and just waiting for a white one to come in with all the options I want. Also a 0 for 60 would kick ass.
Love this truck in white...which is weird for me cuz I usually am not into white vehicles.
Honestly, I love the look, the ride, the functionality.....just cant get into that Fu man chu center part of the grill.
Can just that part be removed without cutting? If so, has anyone done it? I would like to see how it looks.
Either way, its not a dealbreaker for me, but if I can take it off, it would really seal the deal.
Thnx!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ah...actually just did a search and saw a member did some photoshopped pics with it partially and fully removed. Looks better the way it is. Too vacant without it. The blacked out RAM lettering would look good though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey guys,
Still debating on this truck....and just waiting for a white one to come in with all the options I want. Also a 0 for 60 would kick ass.
Love this truck in white...which is weird for me cuz I usually am not into white vehicles.
Honestly, I love the look, the ride, the functionality.....just cant get into that Fu man chu center part of the grill.
Can just that part be removed without cutting? If so, has anyone done it? I would like to see how it looks.
Either way, its not a dealbreaker for me, but if I can take it off, it would really seal the deal.
Thnx!
Just go for a Limited.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I spoke to the techs at Rigid Industries about their LED grills. I have used them on all my Toyota and have LOVED them. I asked if they had people try to fit the 2015 grilles into a rebel. They said not to their knowledge, but it would just be a matter of time before they came out with one. Even though their products are on the high price side, I can honestly tell you that their grilles and LED light bars are worth every penny. Not cheap knock off Chinese lights by any means, but they are worth it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's actually really badass. What did you use for the design?
i thought about it for a long time and scoured the internet for ideas.then found the ram scull online and the sword,then painted it silver over black.replaced the grill screen.i was the first one to buy a rebel in town and knew there was more to come and i like to be different,lol...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts