Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys - I need some help - Every time I press down on the break pedal, there is a fairly audible click, like something is loose. Does anyone else have this problem?? It doesn't seem to affect anything. I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be like that or id I need to take it to the dealer. Thanks.

·
Registered
126 Posts
ok so i have this situation with my mercedes gl450. it started after the breakpads were changed the last time around and the clicking happens with i engage the breaks there is a clip that touches causing a clicking sound. There is no way around it. Not sure if this is the same situation as your truck.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Hey Guys - I need some help - Every time I press down on the break pedal, there is a fairly audible click, like something is loose. Does anyone else have this problem?? It doesn't seem to affect anything. I'm just wondering if it's supposed to be like that or id I need to take it to the dealer. Thanks.
Where is the click coming from? Have you isolated it to the actual brake pads/rotors? Mine some what clicks when I depress the brake pedal but the noise is coming from the gear selector rotary knob which is normal.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Where is the click coming from? Have you isolated it to the actual brake pads/rotors? Mine some what clicks when I depress the brake pedal but the noise is coming from the gear selector rotary knob which is normal.
I think thats only in park isnt it?

Mine was doing it when it was cold for about 2 days, it was kind of annoying. Almost felt like I had stepped in some sort of sugary juice and my shoes were sticking to the pedal, but it that wasn't the case. Just what it sounded like

1 - 4 of 4 Posts