Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I'm now a new rebel owner ,wasn't planning on it ,coming home from bike week on I 95 the rear end in my 05 dodge overheated and had to be towed to butler dodge in sc while I was waiting for my truck to fixed a sales man got me, think I payed way to much ,sticker price was 56000 and we agreed on 33000 and my truck after five hours of going back and forth then I was hungry my sugar was off and he comes back with 43000 and my truck by now I'm not thinking straight and I say just do it,been mad at myself ever since,think I will learn to love the rebel but I still miss my 05 only 92000 miles on it always garaged in winter

·
Registered
126 Posts
I myself was in a crappy situation where i purchased a v6 pentastar in March of 2016 put 10k down and 12 months later traded for a 2017 hemi. I didn't even bother to worry about what i lost.

you know what... you will have a fantastic truck to look forward to! The $43k for $57k truck is a great deal. I paid $41k for a truck priced at $54k. You got yourself out of a bad situation with a truck that is going south. Enjoy the new one! you will love it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Did better than I. Sticker was 54k, I paid ~43k. Plus I had 6k of inequity winch put it back to 49k, then add TTL and Im close to what sticker was. Looking back I should have kept what I had, but my impulsive vehicle purchase behavior has had me in that position many times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts