Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have a 2017 Rebel with the black/ grey interior as I am not a fan of the red with the black. This truck has been awesome. I was looking at 2019 Rebels; but they all come in the red/black interior. Are they no longer making the Rebel without the red on the interior?

·
Super Moderator
451 Posts
You have to get the Rebel 12 package to get the all black interior on a 2019. There are rumors that there will be more interior options for the Rebel in 2020.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Strange. The dealer I was talking to about this said the interior is black if you add the Rebel 12A option. I often question just how accurate any information dealers spew really is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Rebel last month with the red/black interior. I really like it and everyone that looks at it does too. Initially when I looked at Rebels on line, I didn't like it, because it looked really red and I decided not to buy the Rebel based on the color combo. But when I saw the Rebel in person for the first time I was blown away. It's not red like it shows up on the internet page, it's more of a burgundy and a great compliment with the black.

But, it's strictly a matter of choice for the buyer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts