Ram Rebel Forum banner

Black Rhino Gunmetal Warlords on Granite Rebel?

10K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  JoeRam77 
#1 ·
I ordered an all granite Rebel and am in the process of picking out rims and tires. I am considering the gunmetal matte warlords from Black Rhino, but can't see any in person. Has anyone been able to see these rims first hand, and if so, how do you think they would look on the all granite rebel. Thanks

#2 ·
I really like them. I haven't gotten around to buying any. Other things have come up. But there is a guy on the other Rebel forum that did. He put 20" wheels on. Here's a link to the thread. He has a couple pics in the thread.
New shoes | Ram Rebel Forum

I think they look awesome, and even the "dark tint" models do. I have a Red Rebel, so I cobbled up a couple of photos just to help visualize both the gunmetal and the dark tint versions on mine. Attached them below. Yes, the photo editing was bad. :p

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
Can't help you there. But I did find at one time a set of pics of other vehicles, mostly Jeeps, with the Warlords on them. They're super easy to tell apart from other rims. Easiest way to find pics is to google Black Rhino Warlord, then click the top images tab. I found quite a few good pics that way.

Some dealers in my area actually have a sample Warlord on hand that you can look at next to your truck, even if it's the wrong size/lug pattern.

This pic on Black Rhino's site of a grey F150 is probably a pretty good example.

KC Trends has a bunch of vehicles/wheels matched up with small galleries. Here's one of a grey (granite?) Ram. I'll put in both the link to the gallery plus one of the pics.
KC Trends - Showcase - Black Rhino Warlord 22x10.0 matte gunmetal wheels mounted with Toyo Open Country RT tires on a lifted Ram 2500.

And here's a grey 4 Runner with the gunmetals.
KC Trends - Showcase - Black Rhino Warlord matte graphite wheels mounted with Toyo Open Country AT2 tries and a 2.5 inch ToyTech level kit on a 4 Runner.

#5 ·
Once again John J, Thank you. That pic of the four runner sealed the deal! I think they will look great together. Im not sure if that ram picture is granite or just plain gray. either way, I don't think the granite is any darker than that 4 runner, and the gunmetal looks great on there!!! Thanks again bud!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.