Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, I have had Big Red for a little over a year purchased her in Columbia, South Carolina. I am in El Paso, Texas now and it wasn't until recently this month that I began performing all the upgrades I wanted to when I bought her (see signature). I'm a very hands on type of owner and prefer to do things myself if and when I can. I'm looking forward to learning from the veterans on here and providing input in areas that I have experience in. Thanks Guys!

Attachments

Reactions: RED_5 and johnj

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Welcome to the community!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Big Red looks sweet. What do you think about the CAI you put on? I am considering one as well- was thinking of airaid or k&n. Thanks for any info you can provide and welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big Red looks sweet. What do you think about the CAI you put on? I am considering one as well- was thinking of airaid or k&n. Thanks for any info you can provide and welcome!
Hi Wiz, I love the CAI and definitely recommend the upgrade. For the cost (came out to about $287) you get a significant boost in HP (15) and you can feel it has a bit more pickup for sure. It's one of those things, if you going to do an exhaust you might as well do the CAI and vice versa. I highly recommend the K&N 63 series that I purchased.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts