Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed them few days ago and they look great with no rubbing issues in normal and offroad mode (i dont use entry/exit mode and aero mode is off)
my impressions are :
1- acceleration in stock tires is better than the 35's.
2- Transmission shifting points in stock tires are earlier and barely noticable. with the 35's it takes longer to shift and in highway cuising you need to press the gas pedal more if you want to overtake.
3- with the 35's the ride quality is better and smoother and it absorbs bumps better.

all pics are in normal mode

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did you use a speedo/odo calibrator to offset the changes with the increased tire size? I run 315/70/17s as well but used the AEV procal calibrator and my acceleration and shift points are equal to stock.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I just got a 2019 Rebel and paid for the 315/70-R18's but am told these 35" tyres won't fit and will rub. I asked for spacers for the 33" tyres and am told even they will rub though I paid for the spacers as well (as I wanted both 35" tyres as well as spacers which were all included in the lumpsum price).

Can anyone tell me if the 1.5" spacers will result in the 33" tyres rubbing against the fenders.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts