Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it I see that some Rebels have black rocker panels that match the factory fender flares? Mine doesn't have them, and think my truck looks naked without them. I like the look of it. Was this a factory option? Any suggestions on where I could get it done? I'd rather not buy some cheesy double sided tape stick on thing, but if that's the only option..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Optional 2 tone paint. You can go get a stripe made up and add it. Might look better since the two tone is glossy but the flares are matte...so there is actually a color mismatch ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm. I wondered about the color mismatch. Maybe Line X can spray it. Would that void the paint warranty?

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Hmmm. I wondered about the color mismatch. Maybe Line X can spray it. Would that void the paint warranty?
You can definitely get it sprayed. A buddy at my work got his sprayed on his Laramie and it turned out awesome. It wouldn't void the paint warranty over the whole vehicle but I can see it voiding the paint/finish warranty over the areas that are sprayed (ie rocker area).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why is it I see that some Rebels have black rocker panels that match the factory fender flares? Mine doesn't have them, and think my truck looks naked without them. I like the look of it. Was this a factory option? Any suggestions on where I could get it done? I'd rather not buy some cheesy double sided tape stick on thing, but if that's the only option..

Truck Trail Armor Rocker Panel, I'm thinking about getting them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts