Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i ruled out the Roll-N-Lock since drilling is required in various spots. I am leaning towards the MX4 or Revolver X2. Anyone on this site have either of the two? If so what do you like or dislike about it?

·
Registered
83 Posts
X2 wayt way to go

Love how it rolls up, doesn't black rear window. Look up ramguyjax on youtube, I have an install vid on there. Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like my MX4, the ability to close the tailgate with the cover down is nice. I moved a couch this weekend, folds up quick, but does block the back window. Fairly waterproof, but sometimes I'll notice a little water in the bed, but I live in Seattle where it rains all the time.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i ordered the MX4 mainly b/c when open i have 90% use of my bed and i can also open at different points as opposed to the x2 where it can only open all the way or closed only. i don't really care for the blocked view. I can use my side view mirrors. the fact that it folds back the way it does is brilliant. the stock oem cover cannot do that and you lose a lot of bed utilization or you need to remove it off the truck to use the entire bed. so the mx4 seems like the way to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my Revolver!!! Mounts into the top rail of my rambox acc rail and is tight, flush mount, and just plain easy! Full access to the bed, can operate the tailgate with out using the cover, and is extremely secure. Installed in 30 minutes and is fully removable. Best purchase aside from the truck itself!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
757 Rebel. Glad you are liking the x2. I got my mx4 today and installed it. Best decision i made.

looking at the bakbox 2 now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts