Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In case anyone has the same question as I did.

Amp Research has confirm that the HD Max Bed Extender will work in conjunction with the Bak Flip G2 tonneau cover.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it installed last night. Extremely nice product. Very easy to install. The bed even has dimples for where it mounts so you don't have to mess around with a template and marking where to drill the holes. I believe this is because the Mopar bed extender is basically exactly the same as the Amp Research model (just more expensive!). Works seamlessly with the BakFlip G2.

Here are the dimples from factory...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Guys,

Can anyone confirm if the Amp Research HD Max Bed Extender will work with my Bak Flip G2 tonneau cover?

Bed Extender:
BEDXTENDER HD? MAX | AMP Research

Thanks in advance guys.
I have the Access brand cover. I had to buy the extended mounts. I'm happy with the purchase! I think the bed extender HD MAX plus the cover extender spacers cost me $250ish. I can fit my 450cc 4wheeler in my bed and put this extender on.

·
Registered
510 Posts
That price isn't bad at all.

Is it easy to take on and off quickly?

Are you planning on any other accessories or is the bed extender sufficient?

·
Registered
28 Posts
That price isn't bad at all.

Is it easy to take on and off quickly?

Are you planning on any other accessories or is the bed extender sufficient?
I can take it off in 5 seconds. Its nice when you have it flipped into the bed because its locked in there and no one can steal it.

The only other bed accessory I did....or made, was a 3 bike rack. I made it with lockable fork scewers for 60 dollars....the only way someone will be able to steal my bikes is by unbolting the mounts from the base I created....that would take a bit of time and work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts