Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2017 Rebel last month on a great "end of year deal". I'm having trouble finding a grill guard that will fit. The Aftermarket guy at the dealer says the only one they know of would be a full front assembly replacement. I'm not looking for that bill! :eek
Maybe someone knows about one that will mount to the tow hooks???
I'm also looking for roof / windshield brackets for a light bar. Any and all help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So after searching high and low for over a week I can't find one that make a straight bolt on. I found on another forum one guy cut two holes/ slats in the skid plate and it looked pretty good. I went by my truck moding shop and they said they can certainly do that and it wouldn't be noticeable unless you were under the truck. So i'm pulling the trigger on it today. I went with the Aries Pro series grille guard. I'll post picks later today after the install.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 2017 Rebel last month on a great "end of year deal". I'm having trouble finding a grill guard that will fit. The Aftermarket guy at the dealer says the only one they know of would be a full front assembly replacement. I'm not looking for that bill! :eek
Maybe someone knows about one that will mount to the tow hooks???
I'm also looking for roof / windshield brackets for a light bar. Any and all help is much appreciated.
Do you have the part# I have a 2017 Rebel and that is EXACTLY what I am looking for

1 - 5 of 5 Posts