Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to my local and they didn't have any info for me. Guy said probably as a MY '16 which means dealers won't know a thing until mid summer if true...

·
Registered
15 Posts
The Dealer here didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked about the Rebel. The dealer in the next town said he will call me as soon as the Rebel can be ordered, Said it would be a couple months.
I guess I will have to wait.

·
Registered
462 Posts
The Dealer here didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked about the Rebel. The dealer in the next town said he will call me as soon as the Rebel can be ordered, Said it would be a couple months.
I guess I will have to wait.
Good you went to the right dealer.

It always raises a red flag with me when they don't know about something already easily accessible to consumers

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea my guy said on the lots fall 16, he thinks banks will open soonish, June maybe. who knows, he could of just been rambling...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Good you went to the right dealer.

It always raises a red flag with me when they don't know about something already easily accessible to consumers
I agree. Perhaps the company doesn't send out info to dealers on new vehicles until closer to the launch date, but a good sales person would be keeping up to date with upcoming vehicles so that they could at least answer easy questions that potential buyers might come into the dealership and ask.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I agree. Perhaps the company doesn't send out info to dealers on new vehicles until closer to the launch date, but a good sales person would be keeping up to date with upcoming vehicles so that they could at least answer easy questions that potential buyers might come into the dealership and ask.
In their defense they might not want to go off of speculation or anything not confirmed and brought to their attention, which in that case is understandable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
When you ordered did you a price ? If so do you mind sharing? Thanks

Currently waiting on a reply back from military auto source. :) just not sure they can give me a quote on the rebel tho.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Still some what confusing. On that price sheet it shows paying for anti spin and protection group. Again I thought that came on it with the base price???

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It does add up quickly. The advertised price is basically the lowest price possible.
Are you new to automotive advertising? There's really not much to add on though, look at that build sheet, it seems relatively bare to me. It was always going to be a $50K truck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts