Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a rebel this morning, and as an old man, Im not super fond of the tread pattern on the seats. Has anyone ever installed katskins or any other leather in the rebel? Im a fan of leather, and wish I could have gotten the leather option in my rebel....:( Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Totally agree. Only thing keeping me from ordering a Rebel is lack of leather, ventilated seat option. It's killing me, so much so that I'm trolling the forums looking for an answer.

I'm thinking of looking on eBay for some used Laramie seats and selling the Rebel seats. Anyone hear of that being done? I may have to start my own thread.

Cheers

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've seen threads on other forums where it's been done on other models like the Tradesman. It required switching to Laramie seats though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had Katskin seats in my 2016 Big Horn and seriously thinking about adding them to the Rebel I HATE the seats - Dirt, Hair, etc clings to them like glue.

You wont be able to add ventilated seats to a Rebel as all that wiring, switches etc is not in the truck and you cannot simply add the switches as its all in programming of the vehicle, the Katskin seats are not ventilated anyway I only had heat.

Probably add the seat cover in DEC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts