Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I haven't actually lifted the rear end and spun the axle to check. But none of the window stickers I ever saw mentioned it. Anybody else actually get it on a 15 or check by spinning the axle?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I spun the rear axle and I don't have it. Very disappointing. Just seems weird. Like every truck has remote start but not limited slips. Oh well. Trucks bought now.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well I spun the rear axle and I don't have it. Very disappointing. Just seems weird. Like every truck has remote start but not limited slips. Oh well. Trucks bought now.
Which configure did you get?

surprised they wouldn't of bundled it with the HEMI and AWD...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just fyi, I posted this before , not ALL 15's are the same. They didn't just make one set of options and and send it out to everyone, they are all mixed up. Every single one I have seen at our local dealers (5?) have different options. from what I understand they got what ever they got. I will say I think all have had the ram box and keyless entry but, You get what's on the sticker.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just fyi, I posted this before , not ALL 15's are the same. They didn't just make one set of options and and send it out to everyone, they are all mixed up. Every single one I have seen at our local dealers (5?) have different options. from what I understand they got what ever they got. I will say I think all have had the ram box and keyless entry but, You get what's on the sticker.
i understand that. But it just seems strange that very little were optioned with the lsd. you would think that would be number one on the list for an off road truck. but oh well. Ill just upgrade to one eventually. Still love the truck otherwise.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was surprised as well as the few I have seen at dealers in my area have no LSD. The limited slip is a must have option for me so I guess I would need to special order mine if I decide to go with the Rebel. It is strange to me what the decision process is when they decide what is "standard". A Rebel instrument cluster is not standard on the Rebel truck?? An off road truck package with open diffs and LSD as an option?? I know they want to keep the base price down and then have you pay for options but these things defy logic.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Every one I saw online in a 100 mile radius was missing the LSD. Then one popped up in transit last week that did show LSD so I called. It was not there yet but the would call me when it arrived. A few hours later I got the call it literally rolled off the truck. I bought it the next day. I wasn't going to let that one slip by. That seems like it should be a standard option for a truck that is meant for the trails.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah, I know that ONE of the ones locally had the LSD, they tried to sell it to me. But the others that I saw the list for didnt, though I did not look at all of them since I wanted black. Seems like most did not have it. I ordered mine with it so solves that problem =) its in D status now!! cant wait until next week, hopefully it goes to D1 and starts rolling down the line asap.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There is lots of options on the Rebel if you go to build one.

Our's is optioned out and it has the anti-spin. $195 option I believe.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts