Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as i like the way the rebel looks. I want some nice hefty steel bumpers. Anyone know if any of the ones out there will fit? I think the rear bumper isn't a problem, but the front maybe?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Someone here interested in the type of products they offer should inquire, they could provide some great incentive for providing your vehicle. I think at times some companies will give you the part for free or for a big discount.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AEV is designing a bumper for the 1500 now which will fit the Rebel. It will be released sometime December 2015
link to that info? I would definitely hold out for this hah.

Thank you for contacting AEV. The Ram 1500 is in the works but will probably be awhile away, no word yet on specific product fitment.
that was a reply i received less then 24 hrs ago from aev

·
Registered
555 Posts
AEV is designing a bumper for the 1500 now which will fit the Rebel. It will be released sometime December 2015
Too bad they're not on the forum since i'm sure they'd be willing to give us some insight into what to expect and maybe even some teasers of it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I like this! $6563 as pictured

·
Registered
67 Posts
I really dig the Rebel front bumper.

I'd love to see a simple winch plate, with a template for cutting a hole in the front skid.
I'm sure WARN would be the guys for this project…..

Thats the only thing i'm going to miss from my Rubi / winch action for security and safety.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts